Coaching Terms and Conditions
Congratulations in your choice to invest in your growth and building your career!
Coaching is not just about your personal and career growth, but also it is about you as a whole person: your values, goals, work, balance, fulfillment, and life purpose. We work with highly motivated individuals like you to develop their own definition of success. Most clients want to achieve specific goals so they can lead a more fulfilling life while building their career. We will design a plan for your specific needs and aspirations.
Our coaching relationship and all information discussed is completely confidential. You are free to share your experience with whomever you choose, but you must keep our coaching system and methodology and materials confidential.
Time and Schedule
We will begin our Telecast sessions on time, in honor of our commitment. Sessions start and end at the stated timetable in the coaching package you have selected.
Coaching Session Schedule
Follow the scheduled coaching timetable and information are posted in the coaching package you have selected.
You will have access to the following services during our coaching period stated in the coaching package you have chosen:
- Limited 15 minute laser session in-between coaching sessions and unlimited emails to your coach.
- Worksheets with valuable materials designed to guide you through each coaching session.
- Assignments and practical steps for in-between coaching sessions.
- Access to pertinent tools, assessments and resources.
Terms and Conditions:
- I agree to pay the fees stated in the coaching package that I have selected.
- I commit to attend all scheduled coaching sessions.
- I understand that if I run late or miss a scheduled coaching session, that session will be counted as “no show” and I will be charged for that session.
- I understand that it is up to me to complete action steps mutually decided upon in the coaching session, and that my results are a reflection of my follow through with action steps.
- I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
- I understand that coaching does not treat mental disorders as defined by the American psychiatric association. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use coaching in any form of therapy.
- I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that I have consulted with that person regarding the advisability of working with a coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
- I understand that my feelings are a normal and healthy part of being human and that through the coaching relationship, awareness and curiosity will be brought to my feelings so that I can make more informed choice and move into my desired action.
- I agree to uphold certain basic values and covenances. These include:
- Respect for the rights, differences, and dignity of one another
- Honesty and integrity in all dealings
- Conscientious pursuit of excellence in coaching activities and assignments
- Accountability for actions and conduct in all interactions
- Sustain an environment of trust, cooperation, lively inquiry, and mutual understanding
- I agree to the above coaching agreement terms and conditions.